Thursday, March 13, 2008

My first blog post...

I have been waiting for this moment for months and today I realized just how simple it is to get my own blog. Five minute set up simple. Crazy simple. What was my problem until today? I will tell you what my problem was...I never asked anyone. I floundered out here on my own setting up accounts with different blogging sites and never got it going. I wanted a site that allowed me to have a cool looking blog, not one that was boring with no personality. So guess what? You get black and white. Seems boring but until I learn more, black and white is what you get. I must simply thank Laura for helping me to see the light. She is a mom of triplets so I suppose she seemed approachable.
I don't know where I want to go with this blog...OK, that is an out and out lie. I want to go everywhere with this blog because as it is titled, it is going to be the world according to me. Who am I? I think we are all going to figure that out together.

No comments: